Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Left My Liver In San Francisco...

I like beer.  Whenever I go out of town I make sure to keep it local and drink theirs or the closest delicious beers available.  I spent some time in the Bay area last week and here is what I consumed in no particular order.

Russian River's Damnation Golden Ale
Moonlight's Bombay By Boat
Moonlight's Death & Taxes
Lost Abbey's Devotion Blonde

Mendocino's Blue Herron
Mendocino's Blonde Ale

Ballast Point Big Eye
Lost Abbey Cable Car '10

Russian River's Consecration '09

21st Amendment IPA
21st Amendment Fireside Chat
21st Amendment Hell Or High Watermelon Wheat


Rogue Double Chocolate
Rogue Chipotle
Rogue I2PA
Tied House's Coastal Fog IPA

Rogue Mocha Porter
Buckman Village's Chamomellow

I may have left 1 or 2 off, but all were delicious.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

damn u ain't no joke!! next time i hit the bay i got my list ready!

THANKS FOR PLAYING