Friday, February 11, 2011

DJ Chicken George Starts Your Day Off Proper...



1. Wax Tailor - Ungodly Fruit
2. Josh One feat Aloe Blacc - Risin'
3. Nightmares on Wax - The Sweetest
4. Madlib - Testin Me (Instr.)
5. Strange Fruit Project - Soul Clap
6. Marc Mac presents Visioneers - Rollin' for the Ride
7. Mos Def - There is a Way
8. Fort Knox Five feat. Akil Dasan - Blowing Up the Spot
9. Gang Starr - Words I Manifest (Remix)
10. DJ NuMark & Pomo - Lola
11. Zeph & Azeem - Come One Come All
12. Sergio Mendes feat. Q-Tip and Will.I.Am - The Frog
13. Eric Sermon feat. Marvin Gaye - Music
14. Eric B. & Rakim - I Know You Got Soul
15. Lyrics Born feat. the Poet of Rhythm - I Changed my Mind (Remix)
16. Nick Nack - Do You Believe Me ? (DJ Chicken George presents: The Swed.u.s.h Connection 2)

Get more Chicken George action by clicking HERE.

Big ups to Chicago DJ Talk for original post.

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING