Thursday, June 21, 2012

Last Weekend Was Fun...


Last weekend started out with Tooch's great idea of getting tacos and beers at Big Star.  It started out as a pretty good idea.  I was hungry and definitely enjoy a cool pitcher of beer on a sunny patio.


See how refreshing that looks.


Here we are four or maybe five pitchers later.  Things were starting to get dangerous.  


I left the patio party and pedaled on over to the Taste of Randolph festival.  I was hot, but people were looking to dance to some EDM on The Mid's DJ stage. 


Even these two cops.  They got down!  Big ups DJ Element for the yearly tutorial on how to flip my Mac into negative mode.  It's a sunny day saver.


Kool Hersh and C-Murda aka SomeDumbWhore (she's big on twitter) rejoined me for some party.


And party did happen.  Car bombs and Malort?  Thanks guys.


After a beer and a car bomb I pedaled on downtown to do a short interview on Kiss FM about Spring Awakening.


The Clear Channel floor has sooooooo much security.  This is one of 8 doors I had to get buzzed in at.


After the radio I once again pedaled on over to Reggie's Rock Club for the Wolf Pack X Face Melt party.  It was a lot of fun.  Bass for your face!  The perfect setup for Spring Awakening the next two days.


Check out more photos HERE.


C-Murda went into straight stage mom mode.  These dancing girls are going to be big!


Saturday night I DJ'd a great wedding for the homies Candi and AJ.  How many weddings do you know that have Mic Terror perform at them?  I know of just one.  Peep this VIDEO.


Sunday came and it was time to head to Soldier Field for Spring Awakening.


I had the privilege of being a main stage artist.  I've lived in Chicago all my life and had never stepped a foot inside Soldier Field and now I'm DJn on the Monsters of the Midway's home.  Amped to say the least.  Big ups React for the opportunity.


I got my own trailer.


Brock from Red Bull Chicago kept me fully alert.  Cheers to you for the refill.


This made me laugh out loud.  Best cooler ever.


I had my own stage show.  So much fun.


The gang from Rehab Chicago getting it in.


The crowd.  They definitely knew how to party.  Thanks.  Perfect end to a great weekend.







No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING