Friday, October 19, 2012

Happy Halloween! Free Mix Treats...

Finally a new "I Haz Podcast".  This one is Halloween themed.   Enjoy.



  1. This is Halloween - Danny Elfman
  2. 1 800 Suicide - Gravediggaz
  3. Remember The Name - Maker
  4. Suicidal Thoughts - Notorious BIG
  5. Tedium - DJ Shadow
  6. Who's Gonna Save My Soul - Gnarls Barkley
  7. Soul Communication - Natural Self
  8. Collapse - eSenTRIK
  9. 6 Underground - Sneaker Pimps
  10. My Boo - Usher
  11. Blow Flowers - Dr. Octagon
  12. Tom Sawyer - Rush
  13. Life's A bitch - Nas ft. AZ
  14. Defender Rhythm - Two Fingers
  15. Border Crossing - DJ Shadow
  16. Murder Was The Case - Snoop Dogg

The best way to get "I Haz Podcast" is to subscribe to it via iTunes. Do that by clicking my Podbean page HERE.

If you want to download this mix without subscribing please visit my Mixcrate page.

Party on. Boo to Soundcloud and their new policies.








No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING