Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Coffee And Music Are A Match Made In Caffeine Heaven...

Hey internet friends I made a mix for my favorite coffee shop and roasters in Chicago, Dark Matter.  You really should check them out.  If you buy a pound of "Jungle Luv" you'll get a limited edition mixtape from me.  Yep, an actual mixtape.  I haven't had one of those since 1998.  Jump on it!



Listen here:


"Jason Deuchler, known to the Chicago music community as DJ Intel, has been twisting out driving beats for the Chicago hip hop and EDM scenes since he obtained a set of turntables and a mixer from his brother in the 90s. All it took was a fascination with hip-hop and a certain set of West Coast dubbed mix tapes to set his path in motion. “You've probably seen me DJ before and didn't even know it. I've been around the block a few times,” says Intel, who has shared the stage with the likes of such monoliths of hip-hop as Wu-Tang, Questlove, Afrika Bambaataa, and Lupe Fiasco. He can often be found at one of his many residencies in Chicago, but now brings to us a mixtape inspired by Dark Matter Coffee’s new Jungle Luv blend."

You can only own it in Cassette if you buy the coffee.  If you see me I may have some copies.Maybe.
You can also stream here and here.  Spread the word and enjoy.  If you share please you the above Mixcloud link.





No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING