Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Finally! The First New I Haz Podcast Of 2014...

I've been slacking.  Here's a new "I Haz Podcast" for 2014.  Enjoy.



TRACK LIST 
  1. I want To Get High - Wood 'n' Soo 
  2. Shake Your Hips (Warp9 and EssexGroove) - Slim Harpo 
  3. Limb By Limb (Smookie Illson ReTwerk) - Cutty Ranks 
  4. Whoa! - Broadway Slim 
  5. Flashing Lights (TWRK MIX) - Kanye West 
  6. Dub Like An Egyptian - Bangles 
  7. Bashment - Ape Drums 
  8. Kill 'em with the Vibes - Neon Steve ft. MC Zulu 
  9. La India Matea (Jimmy Love's Tender Lovin Cumbia Edit) - Jimmy Love 
  10. Let Me Clear My Throat - DJ Kool 
  11. In The Summertime - The Captain 
  12. Sensation - Wicked City 
  13. Sour Times (Busta Remix) - Portishead 
  14. I Believe In Miracles (Featurecast Remix) - Jackson Sisters 
  15. Wanna Thank You (Pickster Edit) - Alicia Myers 
  16. Gal a Bubble - Koshens 
  17. Swing Break - McMash Clan
Pick your streaming/download poison:

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING