Thursday, June 11, 2009

New Tunes From The Crash Davis Spectacular...

Crash Davis writes...

Well, here it is.

I've held onto it for way too long, but I've finally had time to drop it on here.

It's 7 new(some sorta old) songs. It's only about 20 minutes long.

It's Insufficient Funds!

I started this about 3 or 4 years ago and whittled 25 beats down to these seven that I thought were the strongest and the most deserving of getting the treatment from Seth and Gerard. Who by the by were incredible in mixing and mastering it one night.

GO GET IT!

A couple quick shout outs-

Scott Masson is rockin the piano on "At 6pm" you probably recognize it from the OFFICE record Q&A.

Dear Grandpa Maurice does actually contain my grandfather's voice, from an interview my Uncle Lanny did with him just before his death.

Tom Smith is currently working on some artwork. Hopefully I can get that to y'all in the next couple of weeks.

I hope you enjoy it, now onto new things.


Intel says...This is heat. Download it!

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING