Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Hey Friends Going To Coachella We Need Your Help...

One of the coolest DJs on the West Coast, DJ Eko, that I know is spinning Coachella this year and she needs your energy. Read DJ Eko's Message below:

I'm taking Lovestep to Coachella (and in a super-cool-way)!

well, I wanted to DJ some festivals this season...and it looks like the universe made a way, and sooner than I thought. My set at Coachella is an hour before Little Dragon and Imogen Heap. Yeee!

ALL HANDS REPORT TO DECKS! Anyone going to Coachella? Gonna be there on Friday at 7pm? Holler! This is going to be fun and I need you. I am DJing a special green stage for the mother-earth-loving Global Inheritance decks that are powered by HUMANS. (via bikes, cranks and all sorts of alternate forms of electric-creating whirly-gigs). I need folks to come power my turntables with their whit, their charm...no...scratch that...I NEED YOUR BODY! Show up and groove out.

Report to the Global Inheritance tent/area before 7pm

Help a homey out.

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING