Monday, September 20, 2010

The Internet Is Killing Home Taping...



Here's a new mix from me.  I made for the "Mixtape Of The Month Club"  feature on Fishr Pryce's Blog.  I hope you dig it.
 The Internet Is Killing Home Taping by djintel 




The Internet Is Killing Home Taping By DJ Intel
Mixtapes By The Pound Intro - DJ Intel
Brazilian Love Grove ReEdit - DJ Intel
Wooha - Busta Vs 311
Dub To Go (Ancient Astronauts Remix) ReEdit - Kabanjak Vs Common
Numbers - Organized Konfusion
When I'm Small - Phantogram
Girls and Drums - DJ Intel Vs Mos Def Vs Wendy
Girl Shit - Abdominal
Got What I Need - Freddie Scott
The World Is Yours - Nas Vs Beastie Boys
6 Figures and Up - B.U.M.S.
Fifty - DJ Intel
Ooh - De La Soul Vs Devil McDoom
The City Is Mine - Zavala
Gettin' Hype - DJ Intel
You Know What I'm About - Lord Finese Vs Karizma Vs The Roots
Pub Time....

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING