Friday, November 5, 2010

Every October...

I only watch horror films in October.  New, classic, whatever.  Here's my run down from this year in no particular order.

Night of the Living Dead (1990's Savini Version)
Return of The Living Dead
Survival of the Dead
Hausu

Smash Cut (Not because Sasha Grey is in it)
Zombies of Mass Destruction
H6: Diary of a Serial Killer
Halloween 2 (Rob Zombie Version)
Hatchet 2 (Support Independent Horror!)
Slugs
Murder Party

The Company of Wolves (Finishing up the Cannon Films catalog)
Dark House
Cemetery Man
Sutures
Mirrors (American Version)
Black Devil Doll
Daybreakers
Hunger (Not The Hunger)
Dead Set (TV Mini Series. Highly Recommend)

The Walking Dead (Episode one rocked.  TV Series)
Saw 1-5
Army of Darkness
Tenebre (Possibly the best film score ever!)

Opera
Suspira
Pig Hunt
Rabid
Fragile
The Thing (John Carpenter)
House of a 1000 Corpses
Final Destination 4
Jeepers Creepers 1-2
Night of The Creeps (Thrill me!)

Pieces
Audition

A shit ton of bad SyFy channel Vs. Roger Corman made for TV movies.  It's nice to see Debbie... I mean Deborah Gibson working again.
Cabin Fever 2 (Maybe the worst sequel I've ever seen)
The Shinning (Kubrick)
Children of the Corn (SyFy Channel)
The Wolfman (Del Toro)
Creepshow
Dreamcatcher (ooof)
Grimm Love
I Drink Your Blood


I think that's it, but I may have missed a few.  If you have any recommends I'm always taking suggestions.

This wasn't a movie, but it was super awesome!  If you ever get a chance to see Musical of the Living Dead do it.  So worth it.

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING