Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's About Time...

I finally got around to knocking out a new podcast.  Sorry for the delay.  Without any further ado I give you my last podcast of 2010.  It's About Time...

 It's About Time... by djintel

It's About Time... By DJ Intel

1. Edgelactic - The Beatstalkers
2. ATliens - Outkast
3. Facing East - Thievery Corporation
4. Born To Roll - Master Ace
5. Fuck The Police - J.Dilla
6. Click Click Pop - Kid Kanevil
7. Spandue Ballet - True
8. No More Worries - Del
9. Trouble - Foxy
10. Trouble - Blackalicious
11. Shoulda Know - Atmosphere
12. Too Many Rappers - Beasties & Nas
13. More Beats and Pieces (Qbert Mix) - Cold Cut

As always download or stream it from the above link, but I truly love it when you subscribe to it here.  That way the podcasts will just magically appear in your Itunes whenever I post a new one.  Yippy!

Enjoy.

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING