Thursday, February 16, 2012

I Haz Podcast February...

Hey gang!  February's "I Haz Podcast" is here.  It's been a very busy first half off the month.  I picked up a ton of new tunes.  This mix is sort of me going through and sorting them.  We'll learn together.  Enjoy.

If you want to download this mix the best way to do that is by subscribing to the PODCAST. You can also download and stream is on my Soundcloud or Mixcrate page. Thanks for listening.


TRACK LIST: 
  1. Is IT Love (Soulhunter Refix) Bob Marley 
  2. right thing 2 do (sbtrkt) rmx SBTRKT (VADIM REMIX) 
  3. Cafe Del Mar (Hookerz & Blow Remix) Energy 52 
  4. Until Morning (Golden Toast Remix) Thievery Corporation 
  5. Tainted Love Reggae (Intro) DJ Intel 
  6. Ritual Union Little Dragon 
  7. Bad Girls M.I.A. 
  8. Rude Boy Remix Winstrong 
  9. Heads Up (The Glitch Mob Remix) Bassnectar 
  10. DJ Shadow - Midnight In A Perfect World Dnb Liquid Aztec 
  11. Ray Charles (Jackwob Remix) Chiddy Bang 
  12. No Diggity (I Like Drums Remix) DJ Intel 
  13. ill.Knowledge (feat. Knowa Knowone) ill.Gates 
  14. I Can't Wait ft. Cecilia Stalin Analog Players Society 
  15. Itz Over (F.A.Q Remix) Gramatik Release 
  16. Yo' Organ Tom Showtime 
  17. Voodoo (Beats Antique Remix) Bassnectar 
  18. Turn Around ft. Iva Lamkum (Suff Daddy Remix) Sola Rosa 
  19. Hit It Tom Drummond

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING