Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I Haz Podcast November Is Here!...

Hey gang,

Here's the November installment of "I Haz Podcast'.  I was feeling "backpacky" when I mixed it together. Enjoy.

Track List:
I Haz Podcast Intro
Tattoo Song - Eligh & Amplive
Full Retard - El-P
Light Up The Darkness - Teeko
Comfortably Crunk - An-ten-nae
Vessel - Glue
Red Snapper (Electro Soul System Remix) - Big Bud
Channel One Suite (remix) - Cinematic Orchestra
Get Free (Yellow Claw Get Free Money Remix) - Major Lazor



As always the best way to make sure you don't miss an episode of "I Haz Podcast" is to subscribe to my podcast service using iTunes or google. Do that by clicking HERE. The button to do so is on the side of the page.

You can also stream my mix HERE. If you would like to skip the subscriptions and just download the mix click HERE. You have to like the page to get it. Thanks and party on.




No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING