Friday, June 7, 2013

I Haz Podcast Is Back For June! Get Some...


Sorry I missed May, but here I am with June.  I was feeling a "reggae" vibe when I put this one together yesterday.  Please share, comment, "like" and subscribe.  Thanks and enjoy.

Where to get it:  PODCAST | SOUNDCLOUD | MIXCRATE | MIXCLOUD






I Haz Podcast June 2013
---------------------
  1. Danger (Bruce Missile ReRub) - Blahzay Blahzay 
  2. Too Soft For Me - Cherenkov Riddim
  3. No Diggity (JStar Remix) - Blackstreet 
  4. Smoke The Weed - Ed Solo & Stickybuds
  5. Incredible General (Slynk Remix) - MBeat
  6. Half A Nanna - Ronal Aquinas
  7. 1, 2 Nice It Up - D&D Allstars X Rodney P
  8. Doin' It Right (Dynamix Edit) - Daft Punk ft. Panda Bear
  9. The Golden Trap Gangster - Wick-It the Investigator
  10. Got This Feeling - Neon Steve ft. Charlotte Dobre
  11. Tanto's Revenge - A Tribe Called Red ft. Chippewa Travellers
  12. Headstrong (Liondub Hood Refix) - Jumpshot ft. Jahdan Blakkamoore
  13. Babylon Your Days Are Numbered - Dub Terminator & Ras Stone
  14. Ghost Town - The Specials

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING