Friday, March 27, 2015

April Comes Early. Get The New I Haz Podcast Today!...

I woke up in a bassy wobbly mode.  Here's what came out.  Enjoy.


DOWNLOAD OR STREAM




TRACKLIST
  1. Karate Kid feat. Armanni Reign (Donkong Remix) - Armanni Reign, Eliminate
  2. The Blastaz - Datsik, Barely Alive 
  3. I'm A Dragon feat. Sway - Sway, Apashe
  4. Flo$$ - Kai Wachi
  5. Chasing The Art - Wiley 
  6. All Along the Watchtower (I Am. BREED Remix) - Jimi Hendrix   
  7. Grape Ape - Nostalgia 
  8. Febreze - Skrillex & Diplo ft. 2 Chainz 
  9. Into The Madness (Yellow Claw Remix) - Coone
  10. Take Me Away - Paper Diamond     
  11. You Tell (Believe it) - I.Y.F.F.E  
  12. A Milli - Lil Wayne  
  13. Mazuradi - Four Color Zack & DJ Scene
  14. STRNG THRY - Twine
  15. BADBOI (Snavs Remix) - Pegboard Nerds
  16. Back Of My Ride - Funkanomics
  17. Bang ft. April (Nu:Tone Remix) - Sandy Rivera, April

No comments:

THANKS FOR PLAYING