Hey weirdos. Thanks for still listening.
Apparently this is Episode 120 of I Haz Podcast as an officially distributed podcast, which feels like a clerical error that nobody has corrected yet.
I Haz Podcast started life as a bunch of DJ mixes tossed onto SoundCloud sometime around 2008, back when “I Can Has Cheezburger?” was a perfectly reasonable thing to build a brand around. Somehow, we survived.
Then in 2010, North Coast Music Festival launched in Chicago. I entered the first Toast of the Coast DJ mix contest with an I Haz Podcast mix, won the damn thing, and ended up playing the Red Bull Stage.
Since then, I’ve been lucky enough to play just about every NCMF, which brings us to this particular episode:
My Saturday afternoon DJ mix from North Coast Music Festival, recorded in the “mostly” Chill Dome. It’s bass music, it’s electronic music, it’s a little wonky, and it was made for people who think “chill” is something you do between bass drops.
120 episodes. 18-ish years of questionable decisions. Still making noise.
Cheers to the next one — or twelve. 🔊
.png)
No comments:
Post a Comment